About UsHome Dr. Barron Services Insurance Hours Location Links
TreatmentsLaser Therapy Carpal Tunnel Low Back Pain Fibromyalgia
ProductsIdeal Protein Weigh Loss Method
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
At Barron Chiropractic and Rehabilitation PC, we have a comprehensive and unique six-point treatment plan for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (CTS).
1. Low level laser therapy (LLLT). This therapy has been approved by the FDA for treatment of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.
2. Wrist traction. This treatment consists of a high- tech traction unit that decompresses the wrist joint.
3. Cat paw exercise program. This program strengthens the wrist and hand extensor muscles to counterbalance weakness commonly found in CTS.
4. Chiropractic adjustments of neck, shoulder, elbow and wrist (as indicated after evaluation). CTS usually is due to pressure on the nerve at more then one location. (This is known as "double crush phenomia.")
5. Wrist brace. An “M” brace or other wrist support may be used.
6. Nutritional supplements. Nerve damage (peripheral neuropathy) can be aided with the addition of supplements such as colloidal minerals.
If you think you are suffering from carpal tunnel syndrome, call us today for a free initial consultation.
|Copyright 2003 Bates Communications. All Rights Reserved.|